Leatherette Headset Cushions
Replacement Leatherette Headset Cushions for Headsets and Headphones
- Most leatherette cushions stretch around the outer edge of the earpiece
- Typically the cushion back flap fits into a thin groove just behind the earpiece
- Some headphones don't have a thin groove, so those would need to wrap around the back of a relatively thin earpiece
- Your old headphone and headset cushions can begin to break down after a few years
- Our replacement cushions will enable you to restore your favorite headphone back to like new again
- It is best to remove the existing earpiece to make accurate measurements
- There are three methods to determine the diameter
- Round Earpieces - measure the distance across the earpiece, from edge to edge
- Oval Earpieces - measure the height and width, then add those values, and then divide by 2 to get the average diameter
- Most Accurate Method - use a thin string (using dental floss, shoe string or thin paper) and measure around the earpiece outer edge to get the circumference. Using the circumference, divide by 3.14 (pi) to determine the diameter.
Select the earpiece diameter on the left (in millimeters) to view the leatherette cushions and to learn more about the measurements that will help to identify the fit for your headphone or headset.