Pilot Microphone Covers
Pilot Microphone Covers
- Keep your pilot headset windscreen clean and free of germs, bacteria, viruses and the Covid-19 novel Cornoavirus
- The cover helps to protect you from germs from coughs, sneezes, and spittle that might otherwise land directly on the windscreen
- The microphone covers are disposable and can be easily removed and replaced between shared headset users
- Made from bio-degradable materials and they are easily installed over a microphone and may be held in place using supplied rubber bands
- The MICCVR small size microphone covers will fit microphones up to 0.75 (3/4) inches in diameter
- The PILOT-MICCVR microphone covers will fit microphones up to 7/8-inches in diameter
- The LGMICCVR microphone covers will fit microphones up to 1.25 (1 1/4) inches in diameter
View our related BLOG Posts below to see additional photos, descriptions, sizes and details:
- "Disposable Headphone, Headset and Microphone Cover Details"
- "Sanitary Disposable Covers for Headphones and Headsets"
Our MICCVR small microphone covers are commonly used on Call-center headset microphones, restaurant wireless headset microphones, small podium microphones and microphones that are less than 0.75 (3/4) inches in diameter
The PILOT-MICCVR microphone covers will fit on David Clark Pilot Headset microphones and any other pilot headset microphones that are up to 7/8 inches in diameter. Also good for Helicopter pilot aviation headsets and airline Pilot aviation headsets
The LGMICCVR large size microphone covers fit onto headset microphones up to 1.25 (1 1/4) inches in diameter. such as desktop microphones, many podium style microphones, courtroom microphones for most US District Courthouses and Bankruptcy Court Microphones and podium microphones
Our SS-4-100 (white) and SS-4B-100 (black) Medium Size Headphone Covers will fit onto hand-held microphones, such as Karaoke microphones up to 1 1/2 inches in Diameter and entertainment size microphones up to 1.5 inches in Diameter
The synthetic material is thin enough to allow sound to pass through without degrading the audio quality and it make the microphone much easier to keep clean from germs, bacteria, influenza and the coronavirus. It is recommended that when you remove the cover from the microphone that you handle the cover carefully and assume it is covered with germs. Afterwards you need to wash your hands thoroughly.