Our stereo and mono Headphones deliver high quality audio and are economically priced. Scan Sound also offers replacement foam earpads so each of the headphones may be recycled and used by many different users.
- Our "EAR-1" headphones are a Single-Ear 1-BUD Headphone that allows users to listen to audio in one ear, making them ideal for those who need to monitor audio while keeping their other ear open to hear those around them. The EAR-1 headphones use our own patented circuit that combines the left and right channel audio from stereo equipment.
- The F-308, H-30, AH-816 and F-103A stereo headphones are affordably priced for short-term use in classrooms, training programs and business presentations, and they differ in cord length and plug shape. All have 3.5mm stereo plugs.
- Our M-103A Mono headphones are designed for equipment that have only one audio channel, including tape recorders, translation equipment and hearing assist products
- Our HP-085 Switchable Stereo/Mono Headphones that have independent volume controls for the left and right ears, enable individuals with partial hearing loss to adjust the sound level for each ear so that they have a normal balance of sound in the left and right earpieces
- We also offer replacement entertainment system headphones for those who have lost or worn out their vehicle entertainment system headphones