Switchable Stereo/Mono Headphones with Individual Volume Controls on Each Ear • Part No HP-085
- Excellent headphone for students, computer labs and audio visual use
- These Headphones are comfortable for listening over a long period to really enjoy the great sound
- A convenient switch on the headphones earpiece enables users to select either mono or stereo sound
- These headphones are beneficial for those with a partial hearing loss
- Each ear has its own volume control, enabling users to customize the sound to match their own hearing
Switchable stereo/mono headphones with individual volume controls per ear • Part No. HP-085
- This headphone is one of our most versatile headphones and they can be adjusted to meet the needs of many different users
- There are individual volume controls on each earpiece enabling users to hear true balanced audio
- These quality headphones can fill the needs of computer labs, libraries, audio-visual labs, schools, language labs, training programs and they will work equally well for business and home users
- The cushion pads help to cushion the headphones against the ears and block out noise
- The headphones are ideally suited for those who suffer with a partial hearing loss
- The independent volume controls found on each headphone earpiece allow users to compensate for the hearing differences between their left and right ear
- Individuals with SSD (single sided deafness) and other hearing issues have found these headphones quite useful, especially a the headphone for mono sound (mixing both audio channels together) and then direct the sound to their one good ear by simply adjusting down the volume going to the other earpiece
- These headphones will not interfere with most hearing aids because they will cup around the ear and accommodate assistive listening devices
- These stereo/mono adjustable headphones may be used with many types of audio products
- They come with an adapter for various plug and jack sizes enabling them to fit most any audio equipment
- The sound adjustments on each earpiece make it possible for people with hearing differences from one ear to the other, to equalize music and achieve a perfect balance in both of their ears
- This headphone totally eliminates the need for a stereo to mono adapter, however we do offer them
- For shared headphone users, the stereo/mono switch and independent volume controls enables each user to configure the headphone for their own specific needs
- Those suffering from tinnitus can independently adjust the level of audio in each ear to maintain a comfortable listening level
- The headphones feature a padded adjustable headband and cushioned earpads that surround the ear to provide exceptional reduction in background noise
- These adjustable headphones can function like one ear stereo headphones because the independent volume controls on each earpiece make it easy to customize hearing levels individually for each ear
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) sub-miniature audio plug and provided 1/4-inch adapter for universal connectivity
- The headphone headband can be adjusted releasing tension of the earpieces against the ears, ensuring maximum comfort for extended use
- Coiled cord is flexible and may be extended approximately 3 ½ feet
- Electrodynamic mylar drivers produce sound in the 20hz to 18khz frequency spectrum
- Sensitivity: 110 dB at 1000 Hz with 1 mw
- Impedance: 32 ohms
Keep in mind that Scan Sound also offers hygienic sanitary headphone covers that can be used to provide optimal headphone hygiene so the headphones can be shared among many different users. The covers are made of a non-woven synthetic material (spun bond polypropylene) and contain no latex. They come in two different colors and the large size is well suited for this Stereo/Mono Adjustable Headphone. The covers can then be disposed of and the material will degrade, so they are environmentally friendly.
These headphones are not something that you are likely to find in local stores, and by offering them online, we provide an opportunity for people to order them and have them delivered to their door. Scan Sound is sensitive to the needs of those who are hearing impaired, and we have an entire line of earphones and headphones that are well suited for single sided deafness, unilateral hearing loss, tinnitus, acoustic neuromas, partial hearing loss and for individuals to hear audio using a single-ear type of headphone or earphone. These products are part of our family of 1-BUD® single-ear stereo earphones.
- Cable Length
- Flexible Stretches to 3.5 ft
- Mono and Stereo
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- 32 Ohms
- Plug Type
- ¼" phono plug w 3.5mm adapter
- Plug Style
I listen to voice recordings. I have not stress-tested these in, say, a jogging situation, but the parts seem very sturdy. I wish the cord was a bit lighter, less awkward, but it is fine for indoors anyway. Ear parts are snug and close out ambient sounds thoroughly. It produces strong volume/amplification, good for my right ear (with the most hearing loss). Controls are simple. It is a bit snug on my large-sized head, but OK. It is a surprisingly good build for the price.
The headset does what it's supposed to do. I give three stars due to sound quality. To be clear though I bought these specifically to tune out the sound of my right hand playing and focus or hear my left. These help somewhat, in that even though you can control the volume for either left or right, the entire sound just shifts left or right. Since I can't afford those ridiculously priced headphones that professional musicians use, these are doing the trick. The sound itself, unfortunately is not that great, at least in my instruments.
Excellent product. Having slight hearing loss in one ear the separate volume controls are great
a good idea for those with hearing impairment.
These headphones are great for listening to music or talk radio in one ear and monitoring your environment with the other ear such as listening to your cell phone for a call. The left and right channels are mixed and there seems to be a dual voice coil so there is no shorting of the left and right channels from the jack. The bass is a little more than normal and I would prefer a flat response so there might be some confusion of the bass level when trying to record. Scan sound should put their logo on it. The price is a bargain_
4.0 out of 5 stars works great and came kwik
Hi - I bought the Stereo-Mono adjustable headphones and like the volume controls that are separate, one on each ear. I have a hearing aid in one ear. I liked that I could adjust the two ears differently for the volume level and it has really made my hearing stereo much more enjoyable. I noticed the package said HP-030 or something like that but it seems to be the right item. Whatever. I very much appreciate your taking the time to explain how the headphone works and your email gave me assurances that I was buying from not just a company, but someone who cares.
Hi - I am very happy with the sound quality. I use the headphone with my TV and Husband does not have to stay up listening to the sounds coming from my headphone. They are comfortable to wear and really nice quality sound.
Thanks for offering these headphones. Package was delivered quickly without any problems. These headphones are just what I needed to enjoy my TV and keep from disturbing my Wife. I have a partial hearing loss, so I liked that I could adjust the sound independently in each ear. I got the extension cable for the cord, but I don't think I will need it, because the cord is flexible and stretches quite a bit. Good to have though.
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*