100mm Size Leatherette Cushions
100mm Sized Leatherette Cushions for Installation onto Headphones and Headsets
Check the size, by measuring the size of your earpiece from edge to edge. This will help you to determine your earpiece diameter so you can compare that against our listed size information.
The 100mm Leatherette Cushions are approximately 100mm or 3 15/16 inches in diameter. They should fit an earpiece that is between 84 and 93mm in size. That is the same as between 3 5/16 inches and 3 ⅝ inches. You should be able to confirm the fit after comparing your earpiece is between 3 5/16 inches and 3 5/8 inches in size (between 84mm and 93mm in size). It is best to measure your earpiece size and verify that it matches the earpiece size parameters.
If you have Oval Shape Cushions, use the following measurement instructions to determine the circumference and dividing by 3.14 to get the result to compare with the average diameter:
- Remove the existing cushions from your headset or headphone
- Part of the earpiece wraps around the earpiece and tucks into the back of the front face
- Use or thin string (or cut a thin strip of paper) and wrap it around the outer edge of your earpiece. Mark the paper strip at the point where it meets the part that wrapped around the earpiece.
- Measure the length of that string or paper strip; That length will be the circumference.
- Divide the circumference by the number 3.14 (referred to as "PI"). For example, if your paper strip was 11 inches long, you would divide 11 by 3.14 to get the diameter. 11 divided by 3.14 equals 3.5 inches, so using that example, your diameter of 3.5 inches would be used to see if the cushion would fit that diameter. Since 3.5 inches is between 3.31 inches and 3.88 inches (as shown in the picture below) so you know that this cushions would fit your headphone earpiece.
The 100mm Leatherette Cushions (below) will fit onto an earpiece that is between 3 5/16 inches and 3 5/8 inches in diameter (or between 84mm and 93mm if you measured using a millimeter ruler). Scroll down and view the 100mm cushion to select it and make a purchase. Click Here for a table of all the size info. For more info on how to determine which earpad or cushion to order, click here.