100mm Leatherette Headphone Ear Cushions, Bag of 2 • Part No. LEC100
Measure the Size of Your Earpiece to Determine the Best Fitting Ear Cushion
- Fits headphones and headsets with an average earpiece diameter of 84 -to- 93 mm in size
- That is the equivalent to 3.31 to 3.66 inches or 3 5/16 -to- 3 5/8 inches
- If your earpiece is oblong or oval shaped, measure the width and height, then average those values to determine the circular cushion that will conform to your earpiece shape
- These leather like cushions can easily replace your worn out headphone and headset cushions
- Why replace your favorite headphones when you can just replace those old crumbling and degraded cushions?
- Packaged with 2 leatherette ear cushions per plastic bag
100mm Leatherette Headphone Ear Cushions, Bag of 2 • Part No. LEC100
Each bag contains 2 black leatherette headphone ear cushions for an easy replacement
- Fits many popluar DJ style Headphones with an earpiece that is about 3 5/16 to 3 5/8 inches in diameter
- These cushions are made to fit onto an earpiece that is between 3.31 inches and 3.625 inches in diameter (between 84 and 92mm)
- Will fit an earpiece that is oval so if you stretch in the vertical direction, it will narrow equally in width
Many of the headphone and headset manufacturers anticipate that your ear cushions will eventually degrade. They anticipate that most will replace their headphone or headset, rather than replace individual headphone parts. That's why most headphone companies do not offer a list of headphone parts. Now you can easily restore your existing headphone or headset back to like new condition, just by installing new ear cushions.
We recommend that you follow these instructions when replacing your existing headphone cushions:
- Carefully remove the degraded leatherette (or foam) cushion from the headphone so that you can make a measurement of the earpiece
- Most headphones have a speaker element with a foam or leatherette cushion wrapped around the earpiece
- The leatherette cushions we offer have a thin flap that usually will stretch around the earpiece and fit into a thin groove behind the front of the earpiece
- Use a thin strip of paper, string or even some dental floss to go around the outer edge of the earpiece to measure the cirdumference
- Divide the circumference by 3.14 and the result will be the average diameter (This works for oval and round earpieces)
- We must emphasize that you measure the earpiece itself and not the old cushion because our sizing tables are based on the earpiece size
- Once you know the earpiece diameter, then you need to look at which cushions are sized to fit that earpiece using our provided tables or sizing guide
- Another method of determining the diameter is to measure the vertical and horizontal size of an oval shaped earpiece, then average that value
- Keep in mind that as you stretch the cushion in the vertical direction it will narrow equally in the horizontal direction, and vice versa
- That is why you average the vertical and horizontal sizes to accurately determine the fit for an oval shaped earpiece
- Either way, your results should be roughly the same resulting average diameter
- If the average diameter of your earpiece is between 3 1/4 inches and 3 5/8 inches (84mm to 93mm) then you will need to order the LEC100 (100mm cushion)
- If the average diameter of your earpiece is between 3 5/8 inches and 4 1/16 inches (93mm to 104mm) then you will need to order the LEC105 (105mm cushion)
- The LEC100 (100mm) does not fit onto a 100mm earpiece diameter - The 100mm size refers to the outer edge size of the cushion, not the inside opening.
Restore older headphones and headsets to like-new condition - It is better to recycle than to replace
- Ear pad cushions are easily removed and replaced to breath new life into your old favorite headphones and headsets
- Each of the ear cushions are sold in bags of 2 pieces
- It is always best to verify the correct size first, by measuring the diameter of your existing earpiece
- Use our new leatherette cushions to replace your old worn and torn original foam or leatherette earpad cushions
- Our leatherette earpads are designed to cushion the headphone earpieces, making them comfortable to wear
- You can replace foam earpads with leatherette headphone cushions if you want to upgrade your headphones
- Unlike many of the other headphone parts re-sellers, we actually stock these items in our Florida fulfillment center, so you can count on a quick delivery
- We often supply our products to training facilities, schools, call centers, hospitals, clinics, libraries
- Our prices are factory direct, and all wishing to re-sell these items can purchase them in large quantities to obtain a re-seller discount
Do you have cushions to fit my particular brand of headphones?
- We do not have a complete database of all the headphones that are made and sold
- Most headphone manufacturers do not provide parts so they generally will not list their size specifications
- That's why we suggest that each individual take the time to properly measure their own earpiece before placing their order
- Please let us know of your your headphone or headset compatibility and we will be happy to share that sizing information for the future
The leatherette headphone cushions are made out of PVC material that is synthetically made to look like a breathable leather. A polyurethane coating helps to maintain a soft outer finish that is quite flexible. These simulated leather headset cushions are slightly higher in quality (and made to last longer) than the original cushions on most older headphones. The simulated leather material is hypoallergenic and completely latex free. No heavy metals are used in the production of the headphone cushions and they are RoHS compliant. Following their manufacture, these headphone cushions are grouped in pairs and they are sold in a zippered styled plastic bag.
- 2 Leatherette Ear Cushions per Bag
- Earpiece Size Inches
- 3 1/4 to 3 5/8 in.
- Earpiece Size mm
- 84 to 93mm
- Reclosable bag
- circular or oval
Great fit, comfortable. These replaced cushions on a +40 years old headphones. Was concerned about mounting them as the headphones did not have a groove to mount the new ones. Call your customer service and was told that they could be glued using hot melt glue. That worked perfectly.. Just follow the measuring directions and you will not have a problem. The ONLY thing is WHY did I put up with old worn out cushions for so long when it was so easy and inexpensive to replace them. REMEMBER, Life is to short to put up with OLD cushions.
Very comfortable nice fit. Follow the directions on measuring and you will be very pleased with the product. Very nice people to deal with. A+
I followed your instructions and measured my headphone earpiece from top to bottom and side to side. I averaged the earpiece size and then it turned out that you recommended the 100mm cushion so that was what I ordered. It came in the mail only three days later (great service by the way) and I was eager to get rid of the old cushions because they were leaving lots of little black particles all over the place. The old ones came off very easy. I had a little bit of difficulty as I had to hold the cushion at the starting point while I stretched it around. It took a couple tries and I realized that the trick was to just keep it in position at one point as you worked it around. It just kind of slipped right on, and then the second one was actually very easy. So you do have to kind of get the technique down as you install the new cushion. Now they are in place and definitely they were the perfect size, just as you had suggested in your little guide. Now the headphones are perfect and like new again. Considering the price, I did manage to keep my favorite headphones instead of having to spend another $40 on a similar model. In the long run, it was the best decision to replace the cushions. For anyone considering whether it is worth the effort to order them and install, I would recommend it and would do it again if needed. Thanks for all your information and guidance.
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*