50mm Pro Leatherette Headphone Earcushions, Bag of 2 • Part No.: HIL53-PRO
What is the difference between the HIL53 and the HIL53-PRO leatherette cushions?
These "PRO" leatherette cushions are new and have replaced our standard HIL53 with a newer outer sheath that offers better longevity and improved comfort.
How can I accurately determine my headphone Diameter?
Remove the existing cushion from your earpiece. Wrap a thin strip of paper around the outer edge of the earpiece. Make a mark where the paper wraps around and connects with the other end of the paper strip. That length of that paper strip is equivalent to the earpiece Circumference. Using a calculator, divide the circumference by 3.14 (PI) and the result wil be the Diameter size.
Is there a web page where I can learn more about how to correctly measure the headset and headphone earpices?
How will I know which headphone cushion will fit my headphones or headset earpieces?
The table below shows the appropriate part number based on the earpiece diameter.
Leatherette earpads and corresponding earpiece dimensions
|Metric Earpiece Diameters
|Inch Earpiece Diameters
|39mm - 48mm
|1 9/16 - 1 7/8 in
|EMT56 or EMT56-PRO
|35mm - 52mm
|1 3/4 - 2 1/16 in
|LEC62 or LEC62-PRO
|53mm - 59mm
|2 - 2 5/16 in
|61mm - 68mm
|2 1/2 - 2 11/16 in
|70mm - 79mm
|2 3/4 - 3 1/8 in
|80mm teardrop Shape
|67mm wide x 80mm tall
|2 1/2 wide x 3 1/4 in
|80mm - 88mm
|3 1/8 - 3 7/16 in
|84mm - 98mm
|3 1/4 - 3 7/8 in
|93mm - 104mm
|3 5/8 - 4 1/16 in
|105mm - 113mm
|4 1/4 - 4 7/16 in
How hard is it to install the replacement cushions?
If the diameter was measured correctly, it should be very easy to install the new cushions onto most headsets or headphone earpieces. Sometimes it can be a little tricky to hold on one edge of the new earpiece as you work the rest of the cushion around the outer edge until it completely surrounds the earpiece.
How do the new cushions compare with the original earpiece cushions?
All of our earpiece cushions are soft and comfortable. The newer HIL53-PRO cushion materials should last much longer than the original headphone cushions.
Why replace the cushions on your headphone or headset, when you can just buy a new headphone?
This is a judgement that only you can make, based on how easy it is to find another headphone or headset that works out as well as the one you have been using in the past. Many people would prefer to continue using their favorite headphone with a replacement cushion.
Most headphone and headset manufacturers anticipate that your ear cushions will eventually degrade. They're hoping you will replace your headphone, rather than replace the cushions. That's why most headphone companies do not offer replacement parts. Our ear cushions will enable you to easily restore your existing headphone or headset back to like new condition, just by installing new leatherette ear cushions.
Is it possible to restore older headphones and headsets to like-new condition?
Yes and it's actually better to repair your existing headset by simply replacing the leatherette cushions, instead of buying a new headphone.
- The earpads can be easily removed and replaced to breathe new life into your favorite headphones
- Each of our headset cushions come in pairs, and you can save by buying more cushions at one time
- These cushions are compatible with many headsets by Sony, Plantronics, Logitech, Jabra, Dennon, Koss, Plantronics and some Radio Shack headphones
- It is always best to verify the correct size first, by measuring the diameter of your existing earpiece
- We actually stock the items in our Florida fulfillment center, so you can count on a quick delivery
- Many of our products are sod in bulk to training facilities, schools, call centers, hospitals, clinics, libraries and they benefit by buying the cushions in larger quantities
The HIL53 and HIL53-PRO Ear Cushions will Fit the Scan Sound F-103, F-103A, H-30, AH816, M-103 and M-103A Headphones
- Compatible with many headsets by Sony, Plantronics, Logitech, Jabra, and more.
- Please verify which size you need by measuring the earpiece first before placing your order
- Check our Online Headset Database before you buy, as it might help you to identify the appropriate cushions
- Please let us know which cushions fit your headphone or headset so we can add that information to to our list
These leatherette headphone cushions are made out of PU leatherette material that is synthetically made to look like a breathable leather. The soft outer finish is quite flexible and very comfortable. These simulated leather headset cushions are slightly higher in quality (and made to last longer) than the original cushions on most older headphones. The simulated leather material is hypoallergenic and completely latex free. No heavy metals are used in the production of the headphone cushions and they are RoHS compliant. Following their manufacture, these headphone cushions are grouped in pairs and they are sold in a zippered styled plastic bag.
- 2 Ear Cushions
- Earpiece Size Inches
- 1 9/16 to 1 7/8 inches
- Earpiece Size mm
- 39 to 48mm
- Reclosable bag
- circular or oval
Be the first to review this product
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*