70mm Leatherette Headphone Ear Cushions, Bag of 2 • Part No. LEC70
Measure the Size of Your Earpiece to Determine the Best Fitting Ear Cushion
- Fits headphones and headsets with an average earpiece diameter of 61mm -to- 68mm in size
- That is the equivalent to 2.40 to 2.68 inches
- That is the equivalent to 2 1/2 -to- 2 11/16 inches
- If your earpiece is oblong, measure the width and height, then average that value
- These leather like cushions can easily replace your worn out headphone and headset cushions
- Why replace your favorite headphones when you can just replace those old crumbling and degraded cushions?
- Our replacement cushions are sold in plastic bags containing 2 leatherette ear cushions in each bag
70 mm Leatherette Headphone Ear Cushions, Bag of 2 • Part No. LEC70
Many of the headphone and headset manufacturers anticipate that your ear cushions will eventually degrade. They anticipate that most will replace their headphone or headset, rather than replace individual headphone parts. That's why most headphone companies do not offer a list of headphone parts. Now you can easily restore your existing headphone or headset back to like new condition, just by installing new ear cushions.
We recommend that you follow these instructions when replacing your existing headphone cushions:
- Carefully remove the degraded leatherette (or foam) cushion from the headphone so that you can make a measurement of the earpiece
- Most headphones have a speaker element with a foam or leatherette cushion wrapped around the earpiece
- The leatherette cushions we offer have a thin flap that usually will stretch around the earpiece and fit into a thin groove behind the front of the earpiece
- Measure the edge-to-edge distance across the actual earpiece to determine the diameter
- We must emphasize that you measure the earpiece itself and not the old cushion because our sizing tables are based on the earpiece size
- If the shape of your headset earpiece is oval, you will have to determine the average diameter
- Although our cushions are circular, they can be used on oval earpieces
- Keep in mind that as you stretch the cushion in the vertical direction it will narrow equally in the horizontal direction, and vice versa
- That is why you average the vertical and horizontal sizes to accurately determine the fit for an oval shaped earpiece
- You can figure out the average diameter by adding the vertical to the horizontal measurements and the divide by 2
- Example: Vertical size 2 7/8 inches; Horizontal size 2 1/4 inches
- Converting that to a decimal would be 2.875 vertically and 2.25 inches horizontally
- Adding those values, then dividing by 2 results in an average of 2.5625 - In fractions that is or 2 9/16 inches
- Compare your average diameter measurement to our cushion size ranges to determine which cushion will fit the best
- From the above example, the 2 9/16 inch (2.5625 inch) earpiece falls in the range between 2 1/2 to 2 11/16 inches, matching the 70 mm sized LEC70 cushion
- The 2 1/2 to 2 11/16 range is the same as 2.40 to 2.68 inches
- The metric equivalent range requires the earpiece average diameter to be between 61 and 68 mm in size
Restore older headphones and headsets to like-new condition - It is better to recycle than to replace
- Earpads are easily removed and replaced to breath new life into your old favorite headphones and headsets
- Each of the ear cushions are sold in bags of 2 pieces
- They are compatible with many headsets by Sony, Plantronics, Logitech, Jabra, Dennon, Koss, Plantronics and some Radio Shack headphones
- It is always best to verify the correct size first, by measuring the diameter of your existing earpiece
- Use our new leatherette cushions to replace your old worn and torn original foam or leatherette earpad cushions
- Our leatherette earpads are designed to cushion the headphone earpieces, making them comfortable to wear
- You can replace foam earpads with leatherette headphone cushions if you want to upgrade your headphones
- Unlike many of the other headphone parts re-sellers, we actually stock these items in our Florida fulfillment center, so you can count on a quick delivery
- We often supply our products to training facilities, schools, call centers, hospitals, clinics, libraries
- Our prices are factory direct, and all wishing to re-sell these items can purchase them in large quantities to obtain a re-seller discount
Do you have cushions to fit my particular brand of headphones?
- We do not have a complete database of all the headphones that are made and sold
- Most headphone manufacturers do not provide parts and they generally will not list their size specifications
- That's why we suggest that each individual take the time to properly measure their own earpiece before placing their order
- Please let us know of your your headphone or headset compatibility and we will be happy to share that sizing information for the future
The leatherette headphone cushions are made out of PVC material that is synthetically made to look like a breathable leather. A polyurethane coating helps to maintain a soft outer finish that is quite flexible. These simulated leather headset cushions are slightly higher in quality (and made to last longer) than the original cushions on most older headphones. The simulated leather material is hypoallergenic and completely latex free. No heavy metals are used in the production of the headphone cushions and they are RoHS compliant. Following their manufacture, these headphone cushions are grouped in pairs and they are sold in a zippered styled plastic bag.
- 2 ear cushions
- Earpiece Size Inches
- 2 1/2 to 2 11/16 inches
- Earpiece Size mm
- 61 to 68mm
- Reclosable bag
- circular or oval
Oli odotusten mukainen
I have a Logitech USB headset that needed replacement cushions, and it's not a secret that Logi (parent company) does not make these available at all. They fit onto the headset without any issues (BE SURE to measure correctly!) and are actually far more comfortable than the original cushions. Although only slightly less expensive than replacing the headset, I think that replacing the cushions is a much better choice, particularly with the increased comfort. And I use my headset about 4 hours a day for web meetings.
So much more comfortable that the old foam pads that were on the phones before. Checked with customer service before buying since my phones were exactly in between 60 and 70. They said go up up in size so I got the 70's and they were right - fits exactly right!
I have a Logitech H330 (A-00014) and the cheap foam that comes with them have dried out and flaked away. The 70mm Leatherette Head phone cushions are a perfect replacement. It took a bit of time to get them on the headset, but once on, they are snug and very comfortable.
I would not hesitate recommending this product or Scan Sound!
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*