50mm foam earpads, bag of 4 - Part No: F-30-4
Measure the earpiece size from edge to edge to determine the fit for your headphone or headset
- The Foam Earpads are 50mm from edge-to-edge and they will stretch onto an earpiece that ranges in size between 35 to 44mm in diameter
- That is the same as between 1 3⁄8 to 1 3/4 inches in diameter
- The decimal equivalent would be between 1.38 and 1.73 inches
- Also fits oval shaped earpieces - Add the width and height, then divide by 2 to get the average diameter
50mm foam earpads, Bag of 4 - Part No: F-30-4
- Each zip-top bag contains 4 pieces of the 50mm size headphone foam earpads
- These black foam sponge cushions are made of open cell foam sized for headphones and headsets
- The foam ear cushions fit a headphone earpiece that is about the size of a US dollar coin
- The 50mm size foam earpads start out as a circular foam earpad, however they can be stretched to fit an oval shape earpiece
- Replace degraded foam for your own personal headphone or headset
- Remove and replace the foam earpad sponge cushions on headphones that are shared by many users
- Most call-center headsets will accept either the 40mm, 50mm or 60mm size earpads or cushions
You can Maintain Effective Hygiene Between Headphone Users by Replacing the Earpads
- Refresh headphones to keep them sanitary so headphones can be shared and kept clean and safe
- Prevent the spread of head-lice, bacteria, influenza, common cold, hepatitis, viruses and help reduce absenteeism
- Fresh Earpads will limit users from sharing hair, body fluids and skin cells that find their way into the foam earpad material
- Maintain good health and hygiene through the use of clean fresh sponge foam earpad cushions
Three methods to measure your earpiece diameter (following removal of the earpad)
- Circular Earpieces: You can measure the distance going across the earpiece from edge to edge = Diameter
- Oval Earpieces: [Measurement Across Earpiece + Measurement from top-to-bottom of Earpiece] ÷ 2 = Diameter
- Measure Circumference: Use a string, dental floss or thin strip of paper to measure the distance around the outer edge of the earpiece to get the circumference. Divide the circumference value by 3.14 = Diameter
- Lets say your oval earpiece circumference measures 5 5/16 inches long; in decimal format that is 5.338.
- So we use this formula: [circumference ÷ PI = diameter] or 5.338 ÷ 3.14 = 1.7 inches
- If the earpiece diameter is 1.7 inches, you can see that our 50mm foam earpads will fit because it is between 1.375 and 1.75 inches in diameter
- This same method works for metric measurements: If the circumference is 135mm and we divide that by 3.14 it equals 43mm and that is between the range of 35 and 44mm so our 50mm earpad will fit
- The 50mm foam earpads will fit an earpiece between 1 3/8 and 1 3/4 in (1.375 in. to 1.75 inches) or 35 to 44mm in size
- The earpads will stretch around earpiece outside edges or fit into a thin groove in the outer part of the headphone earpiece
- The earpad size table (view the small earpad images) will help you to review the appropriate earpads for your headphones
- These Earpads will fit the Logitech Premium Notebook Headset
The foam headphone cushions are made out of a polyurethane open-cell foam material that is flexible and will stretch around the circular and oval shaped earpieces. The foam material that we use is generally higher in quality (and made to last longer) than the foam earpads that originally came with most headphones and headsets. These hypoallergenic foam earpads are completely latex-free and come packaged in a clear plastic bag. No heavy metals were used in the production of our foam ear pads; therefore they are RoHS compliant.
- Cover Quantity
- 4 earpads
- Earpiece Size Inches
- 1 3/8 to 1 3/4 inches
- Earpiece Size mm
- 35 to 44mm
- Earpiece Size decimal inches
- 0.945 to 1.38 inches
- Open Cell Foam
- Reclosable Bag
- Fits on Oval or Circular Earpieces
Your 50mm size foam earpads fit my Logitech Premium Notebook Headset - This was so helpful to salvaging a wonderful headset that I use all day every day. Thank you!
I bought these foam earpads for my Logitech Premium Notebook Headset model number A-0445A. The shape of my Logitech earpiece is not round like the earpads, but they conform very nicely to fit my headset. Thanks.
I was able to fit these to my Sennheiser PX 100-II headphones with a little bit of struggle. Not too bad. They are not shaped exactly like the original Sennheiser pads that come with the headset, but they will fit into the proper groove. The foam is slightly thicker than the original Sennheiser ones, so slightly more comfortable. (Although the original pads are fairly comfortably anyway.) Music sounds just as good as with original pads. A good replacement that is slightly cheaper than buying OEM earpads on Amazon.
I wasn't sure if I should get the 60mm or 50mm foam pads for my Sony IF240R iferarnd headphones (which are great headphones BTW I own two!). These 60mm ones are the right size. They are a little thinner than the stock pads and probably won't last as long (hence only 4 stars), but the diameter is right and they fit perfectly.
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*