Angle-Fit Left Earphone • Part No.AFL
Large 17mm Diaphragm Delivers the most Amazing Music to Your Ears
- Single-ear stereo earphone headset uses patented 1-BUD® technology to mix the left and right stereo channels into 1 earpiece
- Compatible with Apple iPod, iPad, and the earlier Apple iPhone models with a 3.5mm audio jack (prior to iPhone 7)
- Complete with built-in microphone, push-button switch makes this headset compatible with many smart phones and mobile devices that have a 3.5mm 4-conductor CTIA/AHJ audio jack
- Comes with soft protective carrying pouch
- Contoured earpiece fits comfortably and naturally in ear
Angle-Fit Left Earphone • Part No.AFL
A single-ear Stereo Earphone designed for comfort and sound quality
- Patented 1-BUD® technology combines left and right audio channels in one earpiece
- Contoured earbud fits comfortably in the ear and stays firmly in place
- Includes Carrying Pouch to store earphone when not in use
- Soft silicone eartip is slim enough to fit a wide variety of ear shapes and sizes
- Cord-clip has built-in microphone and push-button switch and is compatible with iPhone
- Built-in push-button switch works with iTunes to pause/play music on iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Push-button switch will control many smart phone features, depending on the device it is plugged into
- Single-ear earphone enables hands-free communication on most smart phones and mobile devices that accept the 3.5mm (1/8-inch) plug
- Built-in Push-Button Switch to pause and play music or answer incoming phone calls
- Built-in clip to hold the earphone microphone button/switch unit to clothing
- Silicone rubber (latex free) eartip for earpiece
- Stylish clear jacket over silver colored cord
- iPhone compatible earphone and microphone unit is like a wired headset that will work with most cell phones
- Compatible with all kinds of audio devices such as MP3 players, laptops, iPad, iPod and iPhone
- Earphone has black and silver colored earpiece
- 3.5mm plug fits through openings in most all types of cases and covers
In the interests of public safety, many States are now restricting drivers and bicyclists to using only one earphone. This earphone uses our patented 1-BUD technology to to mix both stereo channels so all the sound can be heard in a single earpiece, giving drivers and bicyclists a safe way to enjoy their music or phone calls without having to dangle an earphone.
Our Angle-Fit earphones have an attractive clear cord with a silver braided wire inside. This earphone works well with all types of audio devices, including MP3 Players and cellular phones. A white-and-silver cord clip unit contains a push-button switch and built in microphone so that when the earphone is plugged into an iPhone, Blackberry or other cellphone, it enables the user to listen to music and easily take or make phone calls at the push of a button. For many MP3 Players, the push-button can be used to pause music or fast-forward (double-click) to another music selection. Users will be quite surprised at the amazing sound quality from music selections and telephone conversations. The built-in microphone has amazing sound clarity, and those on the other end of your calls will never even realize you are talking hands-free.
The earphone is packaged in an Earth-friendly box with an Earphone Carrying Pouch and soft foam Earpads.
The Universal Connectivity 4-Conductor 3.5mm plug is compatible with devices that use a 3-Conductor plug (stereo) and 2-Conductor plug (mono)
- Cable Length
- 56 in (1.42 m)
- Black, Silver Trim
- Smart phones and stereo devices
- Cord Type
- Clear PVC
- Driver Size
- 1 Spare Conical Eartip
- Carrying Pouch
- Left Ear
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- 32 Ohms
- Mid Range
- 18 dB
- Display box
- Plug Type
- 3.5mm, 4-Cond
- Plug Plating
- Plug Style
- 90-Degree Angle
- Angle-Fit, Conical Tip
Things I love about this:
1. It mostly stays in place, unlike many other in-ear headphones in my ears.
2. It is comfortable for long-term use.
3. The integrated clip
4. The play/pause button on the clip.
5. The translucent cord is pretty cool.
6. Decent cord length.
7. Of course, the mixed channels to a single earphone.
Things I don't like so much:
1. A person on a call complained of a loop-back problem that resolved when I removed the headphone.
2. No up/down volume buttons on the clip.
3. The sound quality isn't that great but for the price, they were OK.
4. Elbow connector, I like straight ones with lower profile.
5. I like the hard case that comes with some other ScanSound headphones. This comes with a soft bag that's okay.
I love how comfortable this headphone is, I can wear it all day. I actually like the mic being a bit beefier and having an integrated clip. I also really have noticed that I can wear it cycling and the shape prevents a ton of wind noise, whereas some other earbuds would have so much noise that I couldn't hear anything.
The biggest downside is that something seems to be horribly wrong with the microphone. Whenever I use it on a call the person on the other end continually says that there's a huge feedback for them. To the point that most just are unable to continue the conversation. Oddly enough, it doesn't show up for me, just the person on the other end.
Besides that the biggest drawback is the cord isn't flat like some of the others, so it tends to get twisted up a bunch. Also, the sound isn't that great, a lot of the low range is missing. But it works great for an exercise earbud or when you need to listen to podcasts for a long time without discomfort.
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*