80mm Teardrop Shaped Foam Earpads, Bag of 2 • Part No. 80MM
Measure the Size of Your Earpiece to Determine the Best Fitting Ear Cushion
- These teardrop shaped foam earpads are most frequently ordered for the wireless headphones that are used with vehicle DVD players by many vehicle and jet aircraft entertainment systems
- Many makes of trucks, sport utility vehicles and recreational vehicles of all makes and models use similar headphones that are teardrop shaped, and usually use these same foam earpads
- If your vehicle headphones have a tear-drop shaped earpiece (including egg shape and heart shape earpads) you're likely to find they use these same replacement earpads
- You will find it is more cost effective to replace the old crumbling and degraded cushions, instead of trying to replace the headphones
- They are sold in plastic bags containing 2 foam ear pads in each bag
- These foam earpads fit earpieces that are about 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 inches wide by 3 1/4 to 3 7/8 inches tall - That the same as 65mm wide by 80mm tall if you are measuring with a metric ruler
- They typically ship within 2 business days and orders may be expedited if you need them for your vacation trip
80mm Teardrop Shaped Foam Earpads, Bag of 2 • Part No. 80MM
These tear-drop shaped earpads are common to the wireless headphones found in nearly all vehicles and automobile entertainment eystems. Most of the wireless headphones used with vehicle DVD entertainment systems all have very similar headphones. Our 80mm size foam earpads are better than the ones that came with the headphones. We sell many of these same earpads for TV headphones and many private airline jets as well. Most of the cordless headphones that are used with on-board DVD entertainment systems in automobiles, trucks, sport utility vehicles and recreational vehicles all use a common type of wireless headphone, all with the same identical teardrop-shaped headphone earpieces and ear pad cushions. You won't need to order the earpads based on your vehicle make and model because most of the tear-drop shaped or heart shaped earpads are all replaced by this same 80mm foam earpad. We have not found it to be of any benefit to have a list of vehicle models, because they all seem to use the same style headphone earpiece and replacement foam ear cushions. You will be much better off just verifying the sizing, and the teardrop shape does match your particular headphones.
The 80mm teardrop-shaped foam earpads in most vehicles use the same style headphones. The are known as Infrared Wireless Headphones, and the earpiece resembles an egg-shape with a wide top and narrow pointed bottom.
- Our teardrop-shaped foam headphone ear pad cushions average about 65 millimeters in width and are 80 mm tall
- These 80mm teardrop-shaped ear pads are commonly used on vehicle entertainment system headphones so the kids can watch a movie on the DVD Player screen that faces the rear seats
- Most all automobile, truck, sport utility vehicle and recreational vehicles use nearly identical headphones
- They all have the same earpiece size and shape
- The earpieces generally measures 65mm (2 1/2 to 2 3/4 inches) across and about 80mm (3 1/4 to 3 7/8-inches) vertically
Teardrop Shape 80mm Earpad Size Specifications - Overall Width and Overall Height Information:
2 1/2 to 2 3/4 inches wide by 3 1/4 to 3 7/8 inches vertically
That's the same as about 65mm wide by 80mm tall
It is actually quite easy to remove the old foam earpad and install the new ones. Typically they can simply be pulled right off the old earpiece. The new foam pad is fitted onto the earpiece by holding one edge in place while working the foam around the earpiece.
- The 80MM foam earpads will fit the wireless headphones that come with all the differernt vehicle makes and models
- Most automobiles and trucks that use in-vehicle DVD Players, game systems and built-in entertainment units use similarly designed infrared wireless headphones which all have the identically sized teardrop shaped foam earpads . It is easy to recognize the earpiece by its unique tear-drop shaped foam cushion or egg shaped leather style headphone cushions. Most of these headphones were made with different brand names, such as Audiovox, Alpine, XoVision, TV Listener, AblePlanet, Farenheit HP, and they will all accept our replacement teardrop shaped cushions
- What these infrared wireless vehicle headphones all have in common is that they all use the same 80mm tear-drop shaped earpiece
- Some individuals who had foam earpads might want to replace their FOAM teardrop shaped earpads with LEATHERETTE style cushions and we offer both types
- Keep in mind that the FOAM earpads have a lot more stretch so they can fit just about any earpiece and stretch enough to fit them all
- If you order the leatherette cushions, be sure that the measurements are approximately 2 1/2 inches wide by 3 1/4 inches tall
- The 80mm teardrop shaped foam earpads will fit the headphones that are commonly used in all the different cars, trucks, campers, vans and sport utility vehicles that have a built-in DVD player wireless system
- The same infrared wireless headphones are common to most mini-vans, SUV's, trucks, campers, luxury cars, factory installed and custom installed DVD player in-vehicle entertainment systems, including those used in many Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, Chrysler, Nison, Lexus, General Motors, Buick, Lincoln, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Oldsmobile, Honda, Cadillac and Infinity vehicles
- The 80mm size foam ear pads are made to fit teardrop shaped (egg shaped) wireless headphones
- Typically fit automobile and vehicle wireless entertainment system headphones, such as Audiovox, Clarion, Able Planet and more
- Each purchase comes with a set of 2 Headphone Cushions
- Our orders typically ship the next business day so be sure to let us know if you are in a rush to get your order shipped out the same day.
- If you need these for a vaction, trip or special occasion, let us know and we will be happy to offer a shipping method that gets the order to you in time
Forget going to your local car dealer because most will not have any replacment parts for headphones.
The leatherette headphone cushions are made out of PVC material that is synthetically made to look like a breathable leather. A polyurethane coating helps to maintain a soft outer finish that is quite flexible. These simulated leather headset cushions are slightly higher in quality (and made to last longer) than the original cushions on most older headphones. The simulated leather material is hypoallergenic and completely latex free. No heavy metals are used in the production of the headphone cushions and they are RoHS compliant. Following their manufacture, these headphone cushions are grouped in pairs and they are sold in a zippered styled plastic bag.
- 2 Foam Ear Cushions per Bag
- Earpiece Size Inches
- 2 1/2 by 3 1/4 in teardrop
- Earpiece Size mm
- 64mm wide 80mm tall
- Reclosable bag
Be the first to review this product
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*