4-inch Audio Extension Cable, 3.5mm 4-Conductor Male-to-Female is 10cm Long • Part No. AEC4
- 3.5 mm TRRS 4-Conductor Extension Cable, 10cm (4 inches)
- Handy Extension for Cell Phone and Tablet 4-Conductor Jacks
- Works with all types of phones, including iPhone 4 thru iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola
- Great for use with just about any situation where your jack is just slightly out of reach and you need to extend a 4-conductor type of plug
- Will enable you to fit a smaller sized plug or 90-degree angled plug through the hole of a carrying case that might not otherwise fit your jack
- This extender makes it possible to reach through small hole openings to reach the jack and it will not alter the original connections
3.5 mm TRRS 4-Conductor 4-inch Extender Cable • Part No. AEC4
This cable is 4-inches long and has a male 3.5 mm TRRS 4-Conductor plug on one end and a 4-conductor 3.5 mm female jack on the other end to act as a very short extension cable. It is approximately 10 cm long and has a very slim plug so that it will fit through many carrying cases that have a very narrow hole opening. It is primarily designed for use with smart phones that have a 4-conductor 3.5 mm earphone jack and will fit into recessed jacks that will only accept very slim plugs.
Enables Use of 4-Conductor Plugs that Won't Fit Through a Cell Phone or Tablet Carrying Case
- Extends the 4-conductor jack for devices that use a 4-pin 3.5 mm earphone jack
- Enables you to extend the jack of your iPhone or mobile phone through a carrying case opening
- Easily reach through a carrying case opening so that you can use any 4-conductor plug to reach the 4-conductor jack
- Great for extending the reach of external equipment such as earphones and Square Credit Card Readers
- Slim-style plug fits easily through the hole of most any external cases to make it very easy to connect 4-conductor 3.5 mm plugs to the extended jack
- Enables use through a recessed earphone jack
Many mobile phone users find that after adding a heavy-duty carrying case to their phone, that they can't get their headset earphone to fit through the case to reach the jack. This handy extender cable will enable you to act as a short extension so that you can plug those devices into your phone, iPad, iPhone, or just about any device that uses a 4-conductor TRRS (tip-ring-ring-sleeve) kind of 3.5 mm jack.
This is perfect for the credit card readers - like the SQUARE - Now you can reach right through the carrying case to plug that in when you need to.
In some cases, you might be connecting external equipment to your tablet or mobile phone and it just won't reach through the carrying case. Ordinary extenders are usually a 3-pin kind of plug and jack combination, so they won't work. You need a 4-conductor type of plug and jack extender that has the ability to extend through the slim size hole of your carrying case.
This is the perfect solution for those who connect things over and over to their phone, but don't want to damage the jack in their phone. Use the extender and it will take the brunt of your plugging and un-plugging, because you can always throw that away and get a new one, but to get your phone or tablet repaired will certainly cost much more.
This will work with the little 4-conductor credit card readers to reach through your carrying case to plug into your phone, to run credit card transactions. Now you don't have to worry about the restricted opening of your carrying case, because this extender will fit through just about any external carrying case to plug in external 4-conductor devices such as earphones, credit card readers and all kinds of specialty products so they can reach through to the 4-conductor jack.
Great for Cell phone payment swipe readers that won't fit through an Otterbox type of carrying case.
- Cable Length
- 4 inches (10 cm)
- Country of Manufacture
- Jack Type
- 3.5mm 4-Cond
- Plug Type
- 3.5mm 4-Conductor TRRS
- Plug Plating
- Plug Style
- Slim Straight
Be the first to review this product
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*